Jeremy and I have been dealing with a lot of questions about how much I should continue to work. We are getting to the point where we hate to drop off Emily for a whole day for others to watch her three days a week. Emily is well taken care of by loving, doting grandparents and a wonderful babysitter. She is doing well, but does seem to cling to me more lately. (Is this a stage? Illness?) I love being with her, but worry about being stuck at home too much, feeling bored, feeling stressed about money, cost of health insurance etc. It is not exactly easy to take care of a toddler full time all the time and I know I would still need some outlets with parents day out or grandma care! So, we are praying about it and trying to figure out what to do.
Today I am so thankful:
51. for Dr. Belza who was so sweet with Emily during her exam.
52. for a 3 day antibiotic that will hopefully have her feeling back to her usual self in no time.
53. for my hubby who rushed to my aid this morning!
54. for the rain that will make KY beautiful---in about 3 more months.
55. for quiet time to eat a late lunch and type out my blessings.
56. that Jeremy and I have a fabulous date night planned at Actor's Theatre with friends this weekend.
57. that Don and Nancy were able to watch Emily on Monday when our babysitter needed the day off.
58. that Mom is going to be here to visit us this weekend.
59. for Emily's learning of language.
60. for Jason and Julie's healthy baby boy that arrived yesterday.