Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Blessings

I love days off from work! Today has been a good morning. Emily and I got fixed up for her hair appointment with Valerie. I like to try to dress her up a little on these days because it is so fun to show her off to people at the shop. We usually go shopping for a little bit before or after her appointment. Val did a great job on her hair and now we are all ready for her 18 mon. photos on Thursday! Before Emily's haircut, we had a yummy lunch at Harvest Bread Company and looked around in one of my favorite children's shops. After her haircut, we dropped off a couple of tee shirts for monogramming. Emily hasn't had anything monogrammed since she was a baby, so I thought it was time to get some new shirts. I look forward to seeing her in her "Emily" shirts soon. Today I am thankful:

61) that Emily is healthy--no more stomach bug or ear infection!
62) for Emily's beautiful toddler hair!
63) for my Valentines, Emily and Jeremy. We enjoyed a nice dinner at home and exchanged gifts.
64) that every holiday seems a little more special and reason to celebrate when you have a child.
65) for warmer weather in KY that has allowed for walking and playing outdoors
66) for my massage gift certificate and pink tulips from my hubby and Emily
67) that Emily has learned to place her hands together and sit quietly (usually) while we pray for dinner.
68) for my Mom who helped take care of sick Emily last Friday so I wouldn't have to call in to work twice in one week.
69) that my husband is a respected alumni who was asked to speak to a class at Georgetown College today.
70) for Nancy and Don who watched Emily for us Saturday evening so Jeremy and I could have a night out with friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment