Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Patio Play

We have enjoyed the outdoor living area of our new rental home immensely! We use it often. I keep several larger toys out here, balls/gloves, basketball goal, etc. I have two gates where I can keep Anna Kate semi-contained. I can keep an eye on the kids while I wash dishes from the kitchen window. I can watch them while I'm on the computer or at the kitchen table because of the sliding glass doors that open to the patio. Emily has really enjoyed climbing our Japanese Maple tree while it is bare of leaves. It makes me happy that even on days when I can't quite manage a trip to the park, they can get some fresh air and outdoor play. 

Emmy plays really well with Anna Kate. Here she is pushing her around in the Little Tykes truck.

My 15 month old girl looks pretty strong, does she not? She still had her church outfit on here and then we just changed out her dress shoes for sneakers when she woke up from her nap.

Hi!!!

What are you staring at?

Little buddy knows how to use his Strider bike now, but he's outgrowing it! Almost time to get that first real bike. He's learned the balance and now he's peddling more with his big trike as well. He's already riding along with Dad on the attachment bike although he just sits and holds the handle bars for a free ride. He doesn't help much.


Handsome little son.


No comments:

Post a Comment