Thursday, May 29, 2014

Come on!

Caleb is 20 months old now and acting more like a two year old every day! This includes the improved communication skills as well as the "terrible two" tantrums. Yesterday he stomped his foot on the floor and yelled, "NO!" Recently, he threw himself on the ground and started kicking and crying. Thankfully, these fits have been in the privacy of our home and one of them was obviously pre-nap fatigue. I got him promptly to bed and he slept three hours peacefully and was in a much better mood the rest of the day!

One of my favorite things he does these days is take me by the hand (or pull on my clothes) as he says, "Come on!" He will tell me "Come on! Come on!" when he's ready to go outside or when he wants to lead me to the fridge to get a drink or snack. It is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment