Poppy, Emily, and Grancy at Kalightoscope.
Thanksgiving DayToday my heart is thankful:
41. that last weekend was AWESOME! Shopping with family, fun Christmas festivities like Kalightoscope and the real gingerbread village at Galt House, two wonderful parties....fun times for the Reiss family.
42. that the end of Christmas shopping is in sight and now I can enjoy wrapping these special gifts for my loved ones.
43. that I get to be Santa (or Mrs. Claus)! I can't wait to see Emily's face Christmas morning...
44. that our doctor's office worked us in so easily and conveniently to get Emily checked out (sinus infection should be cleared up before Christmas.)
45. that the furthest we travel for Christmas is 1 1/2 hrs to Bowling Green. I am thankful to NOT have to go to the airport!
46. for my darling nephews. I can't wait to love on them SOON!
47. that Ed and Jen will be here in a few days.
48. that I am off work 10 days around the holidays and still get paid as usual (thank you holiday and vacation time!)
49. for yummy Christmas goodies!
50. for all the Christmas cards we get from loved ones.