Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankfulness




For weeks, I've been reading up on Amber's blog, especially on Mondays when every week she counts her blessings (literally). I have decided to join her by intentionally setting aside one day a week to write about that which I am thankful. Tuesdays will be the day as this will work best with my work schedule.

1. I am thankful that at an early age, I came to know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
2. I am thankful that my mother and father love me unconditionally and provided a warm, nurturing environment for my siblings and me.
3. I am thankful for my dear hubby, Jeremy.
4. I am thankful for the Christian home he grew up in and for his loving parents.
5. I am thankful for my grandparents.
6. I am thankful that I am not an only child. My brother and sister are two of my best friends.
7. I am thankful for my health--to wake up, feel good, and have no pain.
8. I am thankful for my house that provides shelter for me on this cold, rainy day.
9. I an thankful that Emily now sleeps 11-12 hrs. at night so Jeremy and I can get rest.
10. I am thankful for my baby, Emily. She is beautiful, healthy, and strong.

Wow. That was easy and I'm just getting started. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.



No comments:

Post a Comment